Saturday, November 29, 2008

Steven's Around

We have been so excited to have Steven around the last few days. Since starting at Paul Mitchell he's been working 6 days a week, and we miss him a lot. So, we stuffed everything we could into 3 days of having him home. And of course by stuff, I mean decorate for Christmas and do little else.
Cooper must have been waiting for his daddy because he started crawling today! He's not getting far before he falls, but he's doing it! It's so bizarre to think that this is something that he has completely figured out on his own. By the way, Cooper started when Steve and I were sitting on the couch and Steven got so excited he said, "Hurry take a picture, It's crawling!!" Thank Tim.



As described in my previous post, we've begun to venture outside into the cold. We met the McCoy's at Riverside Park to watch them ice skate. I didn't think I should skate since I'm pregnant, and Steven didn't think he should skate since the 3 elements of ice skating are
1. Something Cold
2. Something Hard
3. Something Sharp
We were so happy to get a chance to see the McCoy's! We miss them so much since they are in Arizona at Medical School. We are so amazed at you guys!

Back to work Monday!

3 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Very nice...I know what ya mean by back to work Monday!

Anonymous said...

I think that looked amazing, whoever this family is. I know ice skating is hard, I tried it too...and I falled twice, and that was in Pennsylvania. Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Twice, Tim, are you sure it was only twice??!! Good judgment there, Steven...you do have a family to support and raise...he, he! Love, mom/gma