Monday, November 24, 2008

It Seems Only Fair..

I have been given a wonderful gift, and it only seemed fair that I pass it on. My mother-in-law has some genius gift for finding awesome books. I've learned that if she recommends a book to me, I'm going to love it. So, I thought it only fair that I pass on these recommendations, considering that we all are usually looking for a good book.

I'm not going to give anything away. I loved it, and chances are you will too.

Book #1

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Check it Out!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you, thank you! I put it on my to-read list.

Crazy Corinne said...

Sounds interesting! I am a crazy reader! I'll try to remember the title next time I pop over to the library!

Anonymous said...

How about passing them this way when you are finished...Love, mom

Anonymous said...

I know my books very, very well...doesn't matter what it is and I love them alot, including the book you gave me, Cass; there's a lot of adventure in it and soon enough if I finish it I can get it too! Love, Tim