Friday, November 21, 2008

Magnificence

So, Steven has a really big open house this evening... and asked if I would please buzz his head this morning, so that he looked put together. Mid-buzz my clippers died. We both looked at each other with a look of panic. The saddest part of the story is that it took us both about 20 minutes to realize that he works at a hair school, and by some miracle someone there might be able to fix it. So, here he is, in all his glory.


My husband, the beauty industry...who knew?!

5 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

Oh my gosh. As I was reading I felt panic myself, and also didn't even think about the hair school. The thought didn't even cross my mind. . . Awesome.

Ritzville RS said...

O my goodness! You know, I have clippers, I could run them over to you!

Anonymous said...

Steven...the beauty industry...really!!?? Are either one of them prepared for the other...?? Reminds me of the time in college I cut Cosmo the Cougars hair on one side and he panicked and told me to stop leaving one very curly tower on one side of his head...he looked like Gumby...anyone know who that is?? Love, mom

Anonymous said...

That's make the two of us... There's a mark in my hair that doesn't come out when I get my hair cut so I'm sure that happened to me once...Love, Tim

Anonymous said...

Not everyone would be smiling like Steven is. I guess that is a testimony of his take-it-as-it-comes personality. I wish I could be more like that. I would have been freaking out. Grandpa D.