Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here They Come...

Here are the expected Halloween pictures! Steven and I spent Thursday night making caramel apples for my Mom's office. We made regular, mini chocolate chip, toffee bits, and Reese's. We had such a blast, it was definitely a trial by error sort of experience. Your Welcome Copper Basin!

Halloween Night we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Daines house for some trick or treating. We were lucky enough to run into some cousins there! Notice Cooper checking out Canon...I love it.

Some of you might be wondering...what did we dress Cooper as for Halloween?
We dressed Cooper as Grandpa Bernard!

We hope everyone had a great Halloween!

4 comments:

The Shavers said...

Perfect Grandpa Bernard!!! I love how mom is still pawning off her big projects on you haha luckily you love a challenge!!! Love you guys!!!

Brousseau Family said...

We miss our cooper. . . Love the costume. How long did the candy apples take you? How many got eaten and how many got given away??? Hee hee . . .

Anonymous said...

I can testify...every apple got eaten!! They were delicious (I spirited one home, even!) "Pawn off projects??" Whatever do you mean? He, he!! And...what a cute Little Grandpa Bernard!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

I must say that he does look like a mini Grandpa Bernard so the costume works.

I was out of town for Halloween or probably would have been involved in some project for Mom, too. Glad you were there to help.

Dad