Monday, April 28, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
(Not the actual dress...but close!)
Monday, April 21, 2008
We love this book! The illustrations are beautiful, and for me personally, I love to remember all the times I read it with a bunch of wet-headed-giggly little girls. Thanks you guys!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
The other Sunday as Steve and I were sitting together, we looked down at Coop and saw that he had his hands in the golfers grip, so we immediately took a picture for Grandpa. You might notice the kitchen towel next to Cooper. Yes. It's true. He has begun spitting up like you wouldn't believe. Yesterday at Kiley and Jarom's he spit up about two feet out. So, thanks to the Davis family genes, we are enjoying projectile spit-up.
I totally stole this picture from Candy's blog. I love seeing the cousins together.
Poor Sammy has been sick this week. The day that I was there, it was so sad. You just want to wrap them up and help them feel better. Get better Sammy!
We can't wait to see everyone for the wedding!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
So, I wanted to post a little tribute to Brother, we love him so much, and we're so excited for him.
We love you Buddy!
Monday, April 14, 2008
- He never complains. He goes through so many different horrible experiences and he never says (beeps) anything negative.
- He puts up with C3P0's constant complaining and worrying.
- He doesn't seem to mind being a little stout.
- He gets everyone out of trouble ALL the time.
- He gets bossed around constantly, but still pulls through for everyone.
- He gets put through the ringer and beat up all the time because of what the people he loves and serves put him through, but he always comes back stronger having learned from his last experience.
- He has managed to expertly pack his tools in a very organized manner.
- Even in the most horrible situation his sounds are cheerful and positive.
I'm going to try to put some of these attributes into action in my life. Thanks R2D2!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Typical Sammy picture, notice the squinting? I showed this picture to Steven and he said it just looks like he's using the force.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Princess Victoria...Shock royalty!
Unable to button the pants, so the blanket is for modesty's purpose.
We really enjoyed conference, and we felt very lucky to get to participate in the sustaining of our new prophet. We had many favorite moments of conference, but Steven and I agree that we both enjoyed President Monson's remarks just before he closed. We are so excited to learn from him.
Happy Conference Weekend!