Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3628 or 3708 Brookie Lane

I've discovered that lately I've been living my life either here at my house or down the street at Candy's. So, after much thought and consideration I have decided that I will now be accepting all gifts and donations at either address.
We have been having so much fun together, and I can't wait til Cooper is big enough to actually be able to join in on the fun. The other night while Candy was doing some hair, we had a short photo session to take up some time, so here they are!

Hollywood (upside down style)



Let's all come out and admit that taking a picture of Sammy is a nightmare! He either runs away before you can take the picture, or he recognizes that the camera is going to flash and closes his eyes. (Or squints) Just from the other night I ended up with about 13 pictures of him with his eyes closed. I was going to do an entire blog of these pictures, but decided against it, so be grateful.




This picture was a total accident, but I think it's my new favorite!

Typical Sammy picture, notice the squinting? I showed this picture to Steven and he said it just looks like he's using the force.



Gotta love those Javier's...Posing or squinting, which is worse?

4 comments:

Ann Sorensen said...

I love the one of Sam with his hand out. It reminds me of my boys. They have their moments of no posing too! Very cute!

Candy Javier said...

Yeah seriously, whose adorable kids are those anyway?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you.... I had an interview with my bishop and I am going to get baptized! Line

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful auntie...blogging pictures of niece and nephew...and really fun for grandmother to see. I continue to enjoy the clever writing of all you lady-bloggers! Love, grandmother