Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Home Evening

I was so lucky that for my baby-shower gifts I was given children's books. I love so many of them, and I realized last night that we hadn't read any to Cooper yet. So, tonight for Family Home Evening we had our short lesson and we chose one of our books to read as a family. So, I wanted to thank the Maile's for our choice for this evening...

We love this book! The illustrations are beautiful, and for me personally, I love to remember all the times I read it with a bunch of wet-headed-giggly little girls. Thanks you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We're glad you like it!" I asked the girls what they wanted to tell you in response to your post, and this is the general response. I personally giggle every time I read it. When your munchkin gets a bit older, and in school, you'll get book orders.. . I don't know who loves them more, the girls or me. One came home with that book in small hard board book style, which I've never found in any store. I now carry that one around in my purse, and love it! Love you, Cooper

Jessica said...

I just went to the library and requested it. Thanks for recommendations!

Kiley said...

I can't believe how big Cooper is getting! We love books at our place too and I will be keeping an eye out for this. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I also remember reading to a bunch of wet-headed giggly girls!! Love, gma