Saturday, November 22, 2008

Self Control

Self control...I have it! I am only letting myself post 5 pictures from our family pictures. It's hard, believe me.
I just wanted to shout from the mountain-tops how amazing Randi is. I hate having my picture taken, it makes me incredibly nervous. But Randi helped me laugh my way through the actual picture taking experience. Also, I have never enjoyed looking at the end result before, and I could have looked at all of the pictures for hours, but Steven made me put my computer down. So, I adore the pictures, I adore Randi.
If you have toyed around with the idea of family pictures, please call her. She does amazing work, and she is often traveling, she might be in your area and you could miss her!


Thank you Randi

10 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

seriously the CUTEST little boy. It's amazing to me to think back to when we has such a skinny little man and soo miserable too. Now he's just a chubby thing who is my secret boyfriend. Adorable. How did the open house go?

Daines said...

The open house was fantastic! There were so many people there, and several girls signed up last night, which is a pretty big deal, that's usually a process. It was so fun, and I can't wait til you guys can come see the school!

Randi said...

:)

glad you love them. it was too easy. thanks for being there last night and being so supportive of steven in the hair industry. :)

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous amazing pictures! I love them. Randi is amazing!

The Shavers said...

I can say from personal experience that she is AMAZING!!!! I could look at my wedding pictures all day!!! I love your family pics cas they are so adorable and you look so beautiful!!!

Lee said...

Those are too cute!!!! You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely subjects, it is true...but, Wow!!, Randi is awesome...award winning! I am addicted to her art...and luckily, I am surrounded by it! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Exceptional! Love, Tim

Brynne said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! She does a great job, but you guys are also the cutest family!

Anonymous said...

Cass,

I agree with you...the photos are wonderful. It takes real talent to capture the true essence of the individuals and she really has done that. Grandpa D.