Sunday, December 16, 2007

You Thought Our Obsession Would End?



Anyone who knows us even the teeniest tiniest bit knows that we LOVE Lord of the Rings. Amazingly, we loved in individually before we were married, and sometimes now it seems that it's the glue that holds this whole thing together. We end up watching it all the time as we do other things, but we typically watch all three probably at least every two weeks. I know everyone is thinking, "How sad..", but we love it!

But, as I sit this morning watching the first movie, I am looking over my computer at my husband who is playing a Lord of The Rings computer game. It's something about building civilizations and fighting and trying to come out on top. Tyler gave him the game last year (Thanks Tyler) and recently it has resurfaced. I am starting to wonder if this game is starting to dominate our lives more than the movie.



Steven came down after waking up this morning, and pulled out his computer and even skipped breakfast. Watching him play is very entertaining...for instance I just took a picture of him playing, and he didn't even look up.



So, the jury is out on whether this will continue or not. Usually after a few hours he'll look up and say, "I should probably stop, huh..." With an incredibly sheepish look on his face.




The Daines (actually just Cassie as I could be jumping up and down and doing some tribal dance and Steven would have no idea)

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it! You guys are so funny. Hey, I need your address by tomorrow morning!