Sunday, December 2, 2007

And so it begins...

Hey Everyone...
I have resisted as long as possible, but it seems that I am destined to try blogging along with everyone else. I love reading other peoples blogs, and the more I do, the more I am excited to start to chronicle the crazy things that happen in my life as well.
Not a whole lot has happened to Steven and I lately. We just got back from an awesome trip to Utah, where his dad was inducted into the Utah Technology Hall of Fame. It was amazing. We were able to fly down on Thursday and stay in the beautiful Grand America Hotel. That place was amazing! The hotel was gorgeous and it was really fun to have family all around. We went to a very special/formal dinner held to honor Steven's dad and one other inductee. It was really insightful to hear what his dad had accomplished and also to hear what other people in his field had to say about him.
So! We got home last night and were happy to come home to a clean house(we cleaned forever before we left) and to laze around and watch movies.
We have so much fun together. I love Steven so much, he is the best husband, and he takes such good care of me.
Well! More to come later....

0 comments: