Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday Dinners

Reminiscent of the days of old, we've started to have Sunday dinners together as often as possible, and I am totally in love with it. I love having everyone together.
This Sunday was especially fun because we celebrated all the family birthdays, and Grandma and Grandpa celebrated by sending all kinds of information and coloring pages about the Year of the Ox. (Ironically Dad, Matt, Myself and the New Baby are Oxes, so we learned a lot about ourselves last night!)

Also, Cooper is a walker now! He quickly got tired of watching his older cousins running around and playing, so he got really fast, really quick.

(Notice the Ottoman blocking the hallway to the stairs...)

My pregnant picture. Proving to everyone that I have been a joy this entire pregnancy!

Can't wait until Friday!

(And for all my sisters who noticed, at one point I had almost no hair flyaways anymore, but after I had Cooper they came back a hundredfold. )

(P.S.S. There has been a discussion going around here about the correct ways to say hundredfold. Is it, and hundredfold, ahundredfold, or a hundredfold?)

10 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

SOOOO jealous. I loved sunday dinners and miss them desperately with the Idaho family. You look adorable and the flyaways -- what can I say. . . I hate them. Good luck on Friday!

Abby said...

A Hundredfold, for sure. And I hate to spoil it for ya, but since I've had kids I've had flyaways...could be that I've just never given my hair a chance to regroup and grow, but I've come to accept the inevitability of them. And hooray for Friday!

Candy Javier said...

I think what Katie meant to say is that she hates her flyaways not yours... right Kate? :) I hate that I am not there for this little girl's birthday... I hate it. I miss you, you look adorable!

The Shavers said...

You look so cute cas! And of course I think we are all cursed with flyaways sadly...can't wait for friday, and believe me I miss sunday dinners too!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that dinner yesterday...and it won't be the last! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Okay...first...the "fly-aways!" When you all were little in one humid environment after another...they were my absolute favorite...so sweet with ringlets all around your heads...AN HUNDREDFOLD of them (which is my second point!) Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

So how can it be AN hundredfold if we say A HUNDRED? I'm all sorts of confused. Your pregs pictures are so so adorable Cass, so excited for you! I miss Sunday dinners too, needless to say :)

-Gin

Brynne said...

What a big boy Cooper is! Cute preggo pics...fly aways and all! :) Good luck!!

Randi said...

i think it is AN HUNDREDFOLD.

HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL RIGHT NOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the Sunday dinners when I am a guest and only get to eat and not cook. Thanks, Cass!! Dad