Monday, March 9, 2009

Crazyville

We're adjusting, and happily, we're adjusting well.
Things have been a bit crazy, but we are loving every bit.
We wanted to say a big thanks to Kevin and Heather for bringing by a surprise gift for Cooper, he absolutely loves his hammer, it's going everywhere with him.
I am so glad to finally have a girl around with all these boys. She is certainly taken care of.

We're reacquainting ourselves with nighttime feedings. If you look really closely you can see what I saw when I woke up this morning, the telltale sign of Mylicon drops at midnight. A pink streak across her right cheek.

Also, we made a fort for Cooper yesterday! It was all fun and games until Cooper bonked his head on one of the table legs. But, Steven managed to lure him in later with Hippo.



We are having so much fun. Thank you to everyone who has helped us or sent happy thoughts our way.

We appreciate everything.

7 comments:

Candy Javier said...

Cas, she is so gorgeous! Really, she doesn't even look like a newborn... beautiful. And I love the fist picture of Cooper because you can see all of his neck wrinkles!

Renee' P said...

Two kids is an adustment, but you will get settled into every day life pretty soon. I am DYING to go back down to 2 kids instead of 3!!!!!
You mentioned you are using Mylecon drops...nothing has working better for me than GRIPE WATER. It's for gas, colic and fussiness. You can find it at Walgreens. It works SO much better than Mylecon drops, in my opinion.

Congrats on Abby again!

Anonymous said...

She really is lovely! As I've said before, my family makes the cutest little ones. And thank you for blogging even with such adjusting going on Cass, I love to feel in the loop. xo

-Gin

Brynne said...

Man, she is so cute. How fun to make a fort. Those were my favorite. It is crazyville with two, huh?!

Anonymous said...

You guys are great. I love the way you make everything so fun (forts and all.) Being at your house is a little crazy, but so much fun for everyone. Dad

Anonymous said...

Totally cute...you guys change everyday! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

You have, by birth and by adoption, replicated your growing-up home...it is so truly gratifying, exciting, exhilarating to see history repeating itself...WITH IMPROVEMENTS!! Yipee!! Love, mom/gma