Friday, March 20, 2009

Hypocritical?

Every Friday morning I head over to Copper Basin for our weekly sales meeting. Ever since Cooper was born, I've left him with Steven for these few hours. It's always made me happy that they get a little time together each week, especially because I'm not hovering, so I know they have a crazy good time. I never exactly know what I'm going to come home to. Sometimes Cooper has jammies on still, or maybe a crazy outfit, or like today, he had green beans for breakfast. (Thanks Daddy)
So, today when I returned home from sales meeting, I found this.
My poor little plant that had been stripped of all it's leaves.
I was a little upset until I remembered this.

My effort earlier in the week to "just let Cooper play" and not constantly clean up what he's doing.

What can I say? When you have a crazy kid, you have a crazy kid.

6 comments:

Candy Javier said...

I love the carseat pictures... you should do a montage! Seriously, what a boy!

The Shavers said...

adorable!!! And I know how OCD you are so props to just letting him play!! I know thats going to be a hard one for me!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about crazy, but cute, yes. I also know that kids and plants don't mix so well. Dad/Grandp D.gravet

Anonymous said...

He's not the only one that has been crazy at his age...and you know that Cass...and you probably know who has done it. "Oh...let me think...it's ME, TIM!!!" Ha, ha, ha!!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

See...I told you..."all that!!" ...and, more! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

That picture in the car seat is AWESOME Cass, I love his fun personality, totally suits belonging to you and his daddy. Abby is a beauty already by the way. Miss you guys!

-Gin