Monday, March 30, 2009

For My Sisters

Introducing: Matt and Kami

I thought that if I didn't tell my sisters that my brother was dating pretty soon, I would be meat.

So, girls, this is Kami. Last night at dinner, we learned a few things about her. Below I will list facts that are all true except one, see if you can figure out which one it is.

  1. Kami has 1 daughter and 3 sons.
  2. Kami was once the Primary President when I was the Primary Pianist.
  3. Kami is an avid hunter. (Elk anyone?)
  4. Kami went to both Coeur d'Alene and Lake City High School.
  5. Kami plays the piano, but does not sing.
  6. Kami's favorite movie this week is Twilight.
  7. Kami is a solid mom (in my opinion).
  8. Kami runs her own Medical Equipment Company.
  9. Kami is an amazing cook.
  10. Kami loves to kick-box.
  11. Kami doesn't let anybody boss her around.
  12. Kami also comes from a family of 10.
  13. Kami sat for 2 1/2 hours last night listening to family stories.
  14. Kami is making Matt amazingly happy.

I thought that the sisters might like to know that Matt is dating, somewhat seriously.

I can't wait for everyone to meet Kami, I know you'll love her.

17 comments:

Camille English said...

I love Kami! We were in the same ward when I was a kid and I always looked up to her and thought she was the prettiest girl. The Paulson family is the sweetest family.

She's a catch!

Jackie said...

I'm going to guess #12 is false. She sounds great, and she is adorable. I can't wait to meet her! And I'm so glad that Matt is happy!

Candy Javier said...

Thanks for the inside scoop! It was very much anticipated, it's always great to have a spy in the ranks. Good work, Cas.

Kaylee said...

Thanks Cassie! Even though Im not a sister I like to know whats going on around this family lol!

Brousseau Family said...

I'm going with the hunting? I am SOOO happy for him! We just want him to be happy - and he definitely looks it. Give them our best wishes. How long has this been going on?

The Shavers said...

OH yay! I am so happy for him! I am going to guess that the one about CDA and Lake City is wrong.....its a good thing that you know what happens if you don't tell us whats going on muahahahahahahah!!!!

Life According to Scott said...

Matt Looks so HAPPY! WOW it is so nice to see his smile. and I for one cant wait to meet Kami to..

Anonymous said...

This is FANTASTIC news. So excited to hear how awesome she is too, and adorable! Can't wait to meet her myself, she has some tests to pass lol.

-GinGin

Abby said...

Well well well. Whodah thunk it. Matt, we all told you that you were a catch. She should count herself lucky to be dating such an incredible man. I'm going with either the number of kids she has, or the number of kids in the family she grew up in.

Anonymous said...

I so want to reveal the answer...but will wait for Cassie to blog it!! Matt's BACK!! And that pretty much sums it up...Christ-like LOVE really does heal wounds and work miracles. And, special thanks to Kami for for her contageous embodiment of that love! What a great time! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Camille, I love you too! Your'e family is awesome and your mom is a saint....so glad to see that you are doing so well. :o) Nice guessing guys! Can't believe Cassie remembered all that stuff. I too look forward to meeting all the rest of you that I haven't yet along with your beautiful families. I'm always up for a good challenge so test away girls, you have every right! :o) I have all brothers so I'm sure Matt will get his too. He IS truly incredible and there's nothing better then to see him happy. I do thank my Heavenly Father each day for blessing me with him. Next step now is convincing him of it!! XOXO Kami :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Her desserts is nothing better than perfection!!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

It was a fun evening and I must say that in order to put up with our group it takes a pretty strong person. Good work, Kami

Matthew said...

For the numbskull that asked, she is seeing someone and is all kinds of taken but thanks for asking. Matthew

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matthew said...

That is too bad. It works out pretty well for her.