Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cooper's (almost) 1!

I know I've said so before, but I really struck gold when I married into the Daines family.
I got the cutest message from sister-in-law Kylie this week, asking if it would be okay to change their daughter's party this weekend to include Cooper's birthday which is this next week. We really hadn't planned on doing much for his birthday, so I thought it would be really fun. Little did I know that our amazing family would put our son's name on their daughter's birthday cake (first, no less), that they would have a special balloon on his high chair, a special cupcake for him to dig into, and so many other things. We can't thank you enough guys. Did I mention that she is like 9 months pregnant? We get it Kiley, you're amazing!

Crazy Kora. Happy Birthday!

After his dad fed him tons of pizza, Cooper was ready for battle with his huge cupcake.

He ate almost none of it, but don't worry...

His dad took care of it.

Cooper loves his cousin Canon. Between the two of them they are going to cause way too much trouble.

Thank you to the Uncle Kevin for keeping Abby busy so I could take pictures of Cooper.



We're so lucky to have our family near us. Love you guys.

9 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

So what I want to know is if your hubby got sick from eaten the cupcake? Such a sacrifice to help his son right?

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcake on the head photo. What a bunch of goofs. Dad

Ritzville RS said...

wow, what a sweetie of a sis in law!
Happy Birthday, Cooper! You are an awesome kid!

The Shavers said...

Yay Kylie! You guys are soo lucky! Wish we could be there!!!

KimMoore said...

Congrats on the new addition! She is beautiful! And Cooper is soooo big! I think he passed up Covelli!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute...again! And, it looked fun...for everybody! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I just had a vision...Cooper surrounded by ALL of his cousins...both sides...on his mission farewell Sunday...won't that be just too cool!! Love, mom/gma

Kiley said...

You are FAST!!! Jarom and I saw your post last night :). We had SO much fun and want you guys to come over for some leftovers tomorrow. You down? I love the part about Cooper and Canon going to cause too much trouble - so true... and kind of scary, but yet fun to think of. Can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for these two!!!

Dave and Abby said...

Each time I check your blog and see an updated photo of Cooper I am AMAZED at how much he looks like Steve! Oh I love it! How fun. I'm so glad you two have one another, you are so good to each other.
Abby Nordstrom Thuet