Saturday, March 21, 2009

Abby

Fun facts:

  • Abby is a super easy baby. When we were pregnant with Abby, a lot of people told us that she was going to be a nightmare because Cooper was so easy. It freaked me out a little bit, but I am happy to report, they were all wrong! I have been lucky to have two easies in row, otherwise I would be toast.
  • Abby is the LOUDEST burper and farter I have ever heard. At her last checkup our pediatrician told us he had never heard anything like it. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll grow out of it before high school. (Or at least we'll teach her how to hide it better!)
  • Abby is very much loved by her big brother. I think he's beginning to get the "soft" idea. He's very interested, and that has been very fun for me.
  • Abby wants to be sitting up all the time, and she wants to look right at you. I'm sure this isn't all that uncommon, but I love feeling like she wants to be part of things.

We're having such a great time! Earlier this week, I wasn't so sure that I was really going to enjoy this stage, but happily, my hormones have leveled out, and I am now loving it.

(Thanks for the therapy Kiley!)

9 comments:

The Shavers said...

She is so freakin cute!

Kiley said...

LOVE this picture! She is so beautiful. See you tonight?

Crazy Corinne said...

She's beautiful!!! Congrats!

Life According to Scott said...

She is such a cutie.. wow

Anonymous said...

Wow lil Abby and Abby the elder have alot in common...I'm not going to say what but they have a lot in common! LOL! I love you baby!

Uncle Nox

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! Who does she look like, do you think? Dad

Anonymous said...

She acts like the real Abby...baby!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Oh my...aren't we so lucky Abby wanted to be with this family...and with a houseful, what a God-send that she a) is peaceful, and b) wants to be involved (since there is no escaping!!) Love, mom/gma

Candy Javier said...

What a beauty! It surely makes up for all of the excess air coming out...