Saturday, October 25, 2008

We got the treat bags done! It was a task that I was not able to complete without help. Thanks Steve!

We were a little tired after.
One of our Halloween decorations is a pillow that looks like a ghost. The past couple of times Mercer has stayed with us he has really gotten attached to it, and he calls it "My Ghost." So, last night I told him that he could sleep with it, since after reading stories he walked upstairs and got into bed with it. So, here is Mercer and his Ghost, each in their own little beds made by Mercer.

5 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Oh my! You have been very busy, lady! Good for you getting all those bags done :) I love that pic of Mercer and his ghost. Too cute!

The Shavers said...

Reminds me of those late nights glueing candy bars onto those paper handouts for NIC watching the rodeo with mom....so sad I couldn't be there to help!!! Love you guys!!!

George said...

thanks for posting that picture of Mo. I miss my little boy!!! Thank you guys so much for taking care of him. And feeding him butter.

-randi

Brousseau Family said...

I cannot BELIEVE you put all of those bags together. Seems like it must have been endless. Happy anniversary by the way! How was Phantom. And how come you get to have Mercer all of the time? He's adorable. . . Just practicing for two? Hee hee. . .

Anonymous said...

Mercer and his ghost...oh so cute. I swear I saw the bags marching, marching, marching...like the buckets and brooms...marching, marching, marching...make them stop!!! Love, gma