Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lately

So, lately I like to pretend like I've got a handle on my eating while I'm pregnant.
I think to myself, "I have a great relationship with food!"
I think I feel like this...
When in reality, I am wanting to be more like this.

I don't necessarily get cravings when I'm pregnant, it's more like, if I see you eating it, or someone eating it on tv, or anyone talking about it, then whatever it is sounds fantastic. For instance, my oh-so-cute sister-in-law posted on her blog a few days ago that she is craving all kinds of fun junk food. Since then, all my thoughts (and dreams I might add) are of going to the store and marching up and down the aisles for fun food. Thanks Kiley. I find myself dreaming of Thanksgiving dinner (yay!), Christmas treats...etc.

In the end it just exhausts me and I end up like this at 10:00 in the morning.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. I wish I could squeeze him! How can you stand it???

Anonymous said...

oh babydoll! you and the boy so cute!
Sjd

The Shavers said...

He is so adorable!!! And don't worry I have pretty much the same relationship with food, although sadly it didn't start with pregnancy and I don't think it is going to end after it's over either haha!!!

Candy Javier said...

Is there anything in particular I can cook for you? I love helping pregnant women eat! Let me know, Love you.

Ritzville RS said...

Let's just get one thing straight: Pregnant women have the right and responsibility to nurture their bodies and their babies, so girlfriend, deny yourself nothing! LOL, I will be there with you to walk it all off after Baby get here ;)

Brousseau Family said...

Awesome. What specific kinds of foods at the store eh? For me- it's mint chocolate covered oreos. To die for at our house.

Life According to Scott said...

EAT SISTER EAT! Do you need me to make a fresh bach of cookies and send them to you or do you need me to bake a cake. Or what about some choclate ice cream with lots of whipped cream and sprinkles on top. I have a great HOT FUDGE recipe that you should try, you can dip apples in it too...
To bad you were not here this weekend I had a big TURKEY dinner with all the trimmings...
Love you

Anonymous said...

Cooper looks so happy. Such a change after his rough start. It is great!! Dad

Anonymous said...

Check this out...my Executive Assistant is helping me put a cookbook together...and...she is expecting. She is just about to kill me as she wants major helpings of every mouth-watering photo and every taste-tempting recipe...I think it is safe to say...she's right there with you! Love, mom-the-sadist