Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Fall!!

We have had such a fun weekend. We were able to get to have Mercer over which has led to hours of gawking and squawking fun for Cooper. I think it's safe to say that we have officially welcomed Fall. Steven spent the day yesterday cleaning up outside while we made him hot chocolate and watched Christmas movies. I confused Mercer so bad that when we got home from the store with Halloween treats he told me that we better put some out for Santa. Sorry Mercer!

Thanks to Sister Nixon in our ward who made Cooper some beanies when he was born. We are finally getting to use them, and he loves them.

We got really lucky today. We went to my family's ward, and just by happenstance a missionary I taught Sunday School to when he was in high school was giving his homecoming talk. It was so fun to see how his testimony had grown. Cooper was completely exhausted from staring at Grandma the whole time, he never sleeps on anyone, so this picture is sort of an anomaly. (Ignore my oh-so-strange ponytail. I didn't have time to fix it!)

Happy Fall from Us!

And Happy Fall from Mercer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Mercer...what a riot! Happy Fall to all of you as well! Love, mom

The Shavers said...

Don't worry we ignored the pony tail haha and I just love hearing your stories about Mercer! And I assume you are talking about Cole haha and that just reminded me of all the sundays that I tagged along to your ward just to see him haha oh the memories! Love you!

Kiley said...

we love fall. isn't the best when they fall asleep on you. Very few and far between with my little ones - and once they hit 9 months or so - forget it :) Love you guys. We miss you!