Sunday, September 7, 2008

Misc..

Things have been sort of random lately...softball games, wii, and Transformers. The best news of all is that Steven is here! He and James arrived last night, and I forgot what the butterflies felt like until he walked in the door. It was so fun.

Cooper has a new crush, his Aunt Katie. Whenever she walks by or is within view, he smiles and chats at her until she'll take a look. They have become the best of friends.





Eva's permanent scowl. Don't worry it's reserved for me.

This video is awesome. Jackson and Matt are playing Wii baseball, and you can clearly see Jackson hit the baseball and then move his Wii remote to make his player run. You only need to move the remote back and forth to make your player move, but Jackson takes it to a higher level.

6 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Sometimes it is fun to be apart, huh? Okay, not really, but it is fun when they come home. It is just easy to get used to how wonderful they are, I guess.

Last week we took a picture in Seoul just for Steve. We found this huge Gandalf statue, so yeah...anyway I have been posting way too much lately, so it is under: "Ancient Korea and Happy Birthday to Lu". I posted a ton of pictures, but that one is in there for him. I don't know if you are the only blogger or if Steven gets on every now and then, but I think he will appreciate it if you direct him there! Thanks Cassie!

P.S. Dave and I google over Cooper every chance we get. He is growing up to be such a handsom little man! Of course, how could he not be with you two for parents!

Anonymous said...

"Higher Level"?? It looks like a bit of a fit!! Butterflies for Steven...how very sweet!! Love, gma

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Steven got to go down to be with you guys! It looks like you are having so much fun. I'm still waiting for that pizza recipe!!

Brousseau Family said...

Did anyone else hear the Napoleon Dynamite "Yes" in there?

I am so glad that someone finally caught Jax's WII action on video. It is a riot. Cass - we LOVED having you guys here. Now just get Steven to move back!

Malerie said...

You're expecting! YEAH. I seem to be a bit behind though. How exciting for you guys and for cooper, they'll be so close. Fun!

Life According to Scott said...

Wait a minute.. did I miss the notice... your expecting... would someone please fill me in!