Monday, September 22, 2008

Milestones

Today we went to the doctor for Cooper's 6 month checkup. Today he weighed 21 pounds and is 29 inches long. (Steve whispered to me very excitedly that Cooper is getting really close to the same height as a hobbit) Those stats put him in the 97th and 99th percentile. We were very excited to hear his progress. Since we came home from Cooper's surgery 3 months ago, Cooper has gained 11 pounds, more then doubling his weight.
Also, Coop has figured out that he can scream this week. We thought it was very entertaining until we went to visit Grandma Davis and Cooper threw his very first screaming fit. How embarrassing. Sorry Grandma!

7 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

What a great doctor's appointment that must have been for you! What a comparison from a couple of months ago!

Candy Javier said...

That has to be the cutest hobbit I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. I love the look on his face. And just so you know, Cooper and Keyan now weigh the same (21 lbs) and Keyan is 16 months old... I don't know how long he is, but probably close to the same, too!

Ritzville RS said...

That is so great that little Cooper (who is not so little, lol) is growing up so quick :)
It's all that yummy baby food that you detest so much! haha.

The Shavers said...

I actually laughed out loud when I got to the hobbit part, and definitely the cutest hobbit of all time (sorry frodo) and that is so exciting and I am so happy for you guys that he is doing so well! Lucky Grandma haha!!

Roux686 said...

That's awesome, congrats! Way to go Coopy.

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to get to be a part of so many of his "firsts!" Question is...which shall go UNANSWERED, please...do I have good timing or am I instigating...hmmmmm??? Love, mom/gma