Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do You Ever Feel...

Like you are being conspired against? I came down to see my cute husband feeding our cute boy and a series of events transpired that I did not see coming. I took the first picture because I thought the boys looked so cute together. When I came around the front, Cooper totally knew I was freaking out inside. Take a look...

Did no one at this house read my last post about baby food? Or....did everyone read it?
P.S. I'm just happy he's smiling...teething is not a favorite around here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's hard to complain about a messy face when he's the cutest boy in the world!
We switched to fruit instead of spaghetti, and it went much better after that.

SJD

Brousseau Family said...

That is adorable. He looks like he's loving what he's eating!!!!

Candy Javier said...

His smile just makes me want to eat him!!!

Ritzville RS said...

He (Cooper) looks delicious!! I will come eat him up next time you have a mess :)

Randi said...

I laughed out loud. SOOOOO stinkin' cute.

Renee' P said...

Isn't this stage fun! I miss it, really. So you really are pg. I haven't seen you post anything about it since you announced it weeks ago. Yea! You are close to finding out the sex of the baby. I am excited for you guys.
Sounds like you are really enjoying motherhood to it's fullest! There is really no greater reward than Motherhood. I love it!

The Shavers said...

At least your husband was feeding him at all!!! And the coopster looks like he enjoys his food as much as we do!! He definitely has some Davis in him :) Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

The third photo is priceless. Coops looks like he is in on the joke to me. Dad

Anonymous said...

My question (from the same perspective as his mommy, I believe) is...can the boy and the seat all go in the tub?? Love, OCD gma