Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cookies

They're done!
Yeah right.
Okay people, spill.
I have been reading so many blogs lately where people have been making cute sugar cookies. How does that happen?
I attempted today, even called one of my most successful baking sisters for recipes/instructions.
Disaster! So, if you live near us, are related to us, or think you are friends with us, you were meant to get a plate. Alas, you will not recieve one.
I can make some good food, but why does it always look recycled?

4 comments:

Suzi Q said...

You had better be referring to my "Cute" sugar cookies:). I just use zip lock baggies for the frosting, works like a charm.

Anonymous said...

I would love to eat that WHOLE plate!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

What in the world are you talking about...your cookies were darling and delicious!! Ask Matt...I think he ate a dozen!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Recycled is good. Dad