Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Really cold. Right now my computer is telling me that it's about 19 degrees outside. I get so excited when the weather people start to tell us that big weather is coming, and nothing disappoints me more then waking up multiple times in the night and seeing nothing new.
We've been told the last week that we were getting a huge blizzard this weekend, and we got a little snow, but major cold. Cooper and I were so excited when it started snowing....










Cooper and I braved the cold and took off to Kaden and Mason's basketball games today. Mason's games are fun because it's like watching a continual America's Funniest Home Videos. Most importantly, the parents still accepted that it was funny and not the NBA finals.








Cooper did pretty well, except for the quick throw-up on Grandma. She handled it like a champ, but sadly it was so cold that when she came outside, where she had cleaned up her pants froze.


Way to go Grandma!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that game alot before I had to go to my party, but I'm sorry I didn't get to go to Kaden's game, I'll probably get to go the next time! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

History repeats itself...off through the snow and ice to watch kids "do stuff!" We should call each other with updates as we night-creep from window to window...I didn't know someone else was up peeking or I would have...Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

It was cold when you wrote that, but now it is really cold. This morning it was about zero at our house with even colder to come. Brrr. Dad

Brousseau Family said...

I love the part about Grandma's pants freezing. . . No worries - she's used to the throw-up. . . I'm sad we can't be there at those boys games. . . But glad you get too!