Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Monday, Monday....
I am one of the few people out there who blissfully believe that The Hills is not scripted. I love thinking that all those people just exist out there for me to watch. However, this guy takes his role a bit too seriously. He is one of two things to me.

1. A really horrible actor who WAY overacts his part
or
2. The biggest jerk in the entire world

For my part, I like to believe it's the first.


Tuesday
So, this lady is completely insane. Who's with me?! Steve and I watch week after week and we can't believe how crazy she is! Why have people kept her around? It keeps it pretty entertaining, but I must say...she's insane.



Wednesday

Ah, Colicchio. I love Top Chef. Wait, what I actually mean is that I love to eat whilst watching Top Chef. I think Colicchio has emerged as one of my favorite tv characters. There isn't getting anything past him... I love it.



On a side note, my day totally brightens whenever I find out Rocco is going to be on any of the shows we watch. He seems to pop up often. I know, I know, let's all just forget Dancing with Stars. It was just a small lapse in judgement.

(I forgive you Rocco)

Thursday

Are Steven and I the only ones who long for the good ol' Office days. The days of awkward comments and less serious storyline? We love you, we will always be loyal, but come back to us!

Sunday
Steven and I watched this and were torn between laughing and just being horrified for this kid.




Bring on the rest of the week!

6 comments:

The Shavers said...

That video is sad...I couldn't even watch it all I felt so bad for him!! And yes I am totally with you on the office comment. It's just not the same.

Randi said...

I am with you all the way. Every single night. (except top chef).

VICKY IS NUTS! Seriously - scary.
I was laughing out loud at Dandrew and made Tyler come watch. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Can someone say...get a new hobby besides watching TV?!? LORL!

Nox

Brousseau Family said...

Cass- on the same page with you totally. . . By the way - that kid made me laugh so hard I think I peed my pants. . . And no new hobby needed- I LIVE for my nights of TV. Seems to make the rest of the day less stressful and an escape to someone else's life. . .

Anonymous said...

But in that Amazing Race episode it wasn't elimination race...but instead of doing marching they had to fill up 80 bowls of soup...Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I am completely lost...and aching for that kid (it takes one to know one!!) Love, mom/gma