Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hayden

We headed out on the boat today, and we had a blast. (A very safe blast Linda...) We took some munchkins of Daines' descent with us, they were awesome.

I was not aware that we had invited Miss America. Mallory was a huge help. I love those legs...

Mercer was his regular crazy self. My favorite quote of the day was,

"I really love the sea!"

Landon, teaching Dexter how to be brave. They were awesome.

Chinese fire drill.



Steven splashing..


All the kids were watching Steven do some very questionable dives off the front of the boat.
"Do it like the Olympics Uncle Steven!" Really? Can I see?

Mercer-moe.

Can I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos make every boat payment sooooo worth it! And, that is a GREAT tuby-thing!! Love, mom (PS...thanks for being safe...so I can sleep at night!)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that the tuby-thing finally came out of the box. I was beginning to think I bought it for nothing. Dad

Staci said...

Thanks for taking the kids Cassie and Steven. Sydni had a great time!