Monday, August 18, 2008

Fiesta

This week we headed over to a local park for Tim's Special Needs Camp graduation.
They decided to have a fiesta this year, which ended up being a good choice because it was insanely hot. (For North Idaho) We set up camp in the only shade we could find, left of the pavilion you can see Steven, Candy, Tori and Sammy and Grandma watching over.



Tim used Steven as a hat rack, throwing his hat on him whenever he didn't want to wear it.

Scoping out dessert...

I'm sorry these pictures are so dark. Here is Tim accepting his farewell card from the camp because he's too old to keep coming.

Here is where they told him they were faking him out, and that he can come next year.

A little embarrassed...
We had so much fun watching all the kids interact with each other. All the muscle flexing, gang signs for pictures, and the loving compliments. We are so excited you get to go back Tim!

5 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

I don't know who took those pictures of Tim finding out he'd been tricked but they are awesome. Tim in true form . . PS I'm not sure what side of the pavilion you were looking at but I think Mom and gang are on the right? LOL...

As you would say Cass - whatevs...

The Shavers said...

Haha Katie you are right!! But oh well they aren't hard to spot regardless...I love those pictures and I am so happy for him that he gets to back to camp!Coop is getting so big!!! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Cass these pictures of Tim are priceless...well done you photographer you. Love you! Also, I need to discuss this pregnancy thing with you. How dare you not mention it when I talked to you on the phone last week! Hmph. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I just realized I said 'love you' twice, I must love you a lot.

Anonymous said...

These are the perfect pictures to DEFINE AND DESCRIBE the magic that is Tim...thank you so much, Cassie. And, thanks to each of you who attended and made Tim feel like a million dollars...and that's a lot!! By the way...who's "Anonymous?"
Love, mom/gma

PS...you meant "stage right" didn't you Cassie??