Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Best Husband...



This is often how I imagine my husband. Mostly nutty. But, this last weekend he really came through for me when I wasn't feeling well. He took care of the whole house! Laundry, meals, dogs, bathrooms...everything.



He took my temperature, rubbed my back, constantly was helping me with cool cloths for my forehead, anything you can imagine he took care of. He did such an awesome job, and he never made me feel bad about not being able to do it myself. As far as the whole being sick thing, it really sucks. I always forget how much I hate being sick until it happens again. This time was a little different for me, I haven't ever been sick and worrying about the baby too. Steven was most needed to keep me calm about that. I know you must be thinking, "Did she have the plague?" Nope. Best I can tell, I must have had the flu and my first Braxton Hicks experience at the same time, and it just proved to be a little much for me.

But, happily I think the worst is over, and we are getting back to normal, but I just wanted to dedicate a quick post to my amazing husband who took such good care of me this weekend.


Love you Babe!

5 comments:

Randi said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Way to go Steven. Still going for Saint -hood-ship- ness I see. BTW, I think we are rocking tonight at the Seligerplex if ya'll are interested.

Anonymous said...

way to go steven! Glad you are feeling better cas! When exactly is your due date?

Candy Javier said...

Okay so that totally made me cry. Probably because I actually got to see him in action. Love you Steve!

Daines said...

I am due on March 29th, it's getting closer!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! he looks funny in the bunny ears.