Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

We all know that some days are filled with things we would rather not deal with. Bills, whining, crazy people, but I'm always amazed at how things usually seem to end on a sweet note.

Cooper is learning to appreciate the finer things in life, namely, the tub lollipop. Somehow it always ends up wrong end in, but he's getting the hang of it.

My day yesterday ended up not only sweet but also fried. This lady deep fried oreo's at our house last night. (Stay far away!)

The bounty.

(Please disregard my Christmas plates that our house has been using for two years now..)

How could everyday not end well with Steven around? Seriously the sweetest guy, I'm never surprised when I see him doing something like this, he's just too amazing.




I like to think that Abby has a pretty sweet life. She is so well taken care of and looked after. (Just not usually by me...)

Pretty sweet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to make one comment that covers such a wide variety of photos; and good ones at that. Great kids, great husband, great friends, great family, great life. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I think everybody is growing up in those pictures! And, I'll see you guys very, very soon, right now!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Makes my old mommy-heart go pitter-pat to see the next generation and the next so full of love inspite of life!! Love, mom/gma

The Shavers said...

Looks like such a blast, and deep fried oreos???? Seriously what?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the tub picture and the Mason/Daddy picture...nice photography CASS. And I would also like to add that deep fried oreos are heavenly, as are deep fried snickers and deep fried twinkies. I only know this because of the New Mexico State Fair haha! Well done Kami!

Gin

Life According to Scott said...

YEah I think i need to know what Deep Fried Oreos are I have never had them.. please fill us in..