Friday, May 15, 2009

Lil' Abner

We can't believe how fast our little girl is growing! Abby went to the doctor this week, and we found out that she is 12 1/2 pounds and 24 inches long. That puts her in the 75th and 95th percentiles. She is happy and calm, and we love her so much!

BTW- The blog title is Steven's nickname for Abby, which I think is pretty ironic considering that our Abby is named after my sister Abby who starred in the play Lil Abner in high school, and Steve didn't even know that...weird?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

she's so cute!
that's my girl!

Kelsee said...

Oh my goodness! She's going to pass my Cooper if she keeps this up! He is 14.2lbs and 25" and was born in January! She's so cute!

Monica McCoy said...

So cute! That is a great picture!

Abby said...

Whew! I was so relieved to see that the title of the post had nothing really to do with my past Broadway-worthy high school performance. I was holding my breath, hoping that I wouldn't open this post to see something that I no doubt could easily be blackmailed with. What a stinkin' cutie! And I absolutely love the nickname, Steven.

Abby said...

Very cute...just as long as when she gets older she doesn't share Abby's REAL nickname...Gabby Abby! LOL Then she would be just like her name sake! Just playing hon! Lil' Abner's is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I might be a little bias though! LOL!

Uncle Nox

Ritzville RS said...

She is so beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and so happy like Cooper. Must be something you are doing right. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

That picture is unbelievable, whoever tooked it!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Could you please see about raisin' a HAPPY kid!!?? And, really, Lil Abner...love it!!! Love, mom/gma