Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Around here...

Another batch of flowers has been entrusted to me, everyone cross your fingers. I always plant with great hopes, and those plants usually bite the dust in a matter of weeks. So, I'm hoping and praying that these ones make it!

One of my wishes came true this weekend, I finally have a Lilac bush! It's still a baby, but I am so excited! Thanks to Steven for the surprise and also for planting it!

(I think this pictures is pretty self-explanatory)

This was Steven's take on holding Cooper through the Shock game. Covered ears, so cute.



Yesterday were Cooper's first shots. How does anybody do that? It was so sad, but he's handling the after-effects pretty well. At his appointment we did learn that he's gained a pound and grown 3 inches. So, he is definitely his Daddy's boy, long and lean.

Not much keeps Cooper's spirits down, even his shots.


Is he the cutest thing ever?!

9 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

Oh my gosh - he is adorable. He doesn't look like a Davis baby at all to me. Am I the only one that thinks that? I hated the shot visits. I always left the room. . .

K

Monica McCoy said...

He really is soo cute. I also love Steve and the dogs. Wish we could see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big! Miss you guys see you soon!

Candy Javier said...

Cass, I am really rooting for your flowers this year... you can do it! Also, seriously can he BE any cuter?

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

What an adorable baby! He looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

I love his little bandaid...then a smile!! Love, gma

Anonymous said...

Cassie,

You are really a trooper. You take care of Cooper, the dogs, Steven, and help out with Candy.
What more can I say?

The English's said...

He is so cute. Shot day was horrible for us too, you could even say twice as bad;-)

The Cornett Family said...

Oh Shot day is no fun!!! Everytime a shot appointment comes up, I always consider cancelling. But then I have to tell myself, "This needs to be done". I'm glad he's doing well though! He's getting so big already and so adorable!!!