Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spirit of Adventure








The other day I encountered some of my nephews playing together, and I couldn't help but smile. I love remembering the days when we truly thought we were capable of anything. Capable of our bikes going Mach speed and needing goggles, building teepees from tarps, building hideouts that truly would stand the test of time.
I realized after I took this picture that even though our dreams may change over time, we can still dream just as big. Our lives and understandings change, but that doesn't mean that our ability to dream should.


2 comments:

dad said...

Dreaming for something better is part of God's plan. Satan would have us think that we can't achieve, but deep down inside us we know we can.

Anonymous said...

...and round and round and round the pool you big-wheelers went!!! Love, mom/gma