Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Cutest 2 Month Old Girl In Our House

This girl is too much fun. She's always cheerful, a great sleeper, and best of all, she puts up with way too much crazy around here. I wanted to capture some of her first smiles, which she is very generous with lately...here they are.

Mid-photo shoot this guy poked his head in to see what was going on. Then, unprovoked he did this.
My heart squeezed a bit and I thought, "This boy is almost grown up!"
And then he sat next to me and did this.
I think I've got a bit more time.
(To say the least!)

4 comments:

Gin said...

She is smiling huge!! I can't believe it, is that soon? Or right on time?

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, she is darling. The scrunchy nose (as we call it around here) is my favorite. And what a good big brother! He's going to need a lot of patience!! :-)

dad said...

I can't decide who Blythe looks like, but I'm working on it. There are so many choices, aren't there? Coops is crazy, but that goes without saying.

Anonymous said...

...smilin'...and chattering away in Uncle Albert's arms all through the second session of Conference today...til, magically, they were both sound asleep! Love, mom/gma