Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things I've Liked Hearing

Lately in my day to day life, I've heard a few funny things...
  • The other day Mason disappeared. When he finally emerged it was from the bathroom with a big sigh saying, "I'm okay."
  • We watch a lot of Everybody Loves Raymond around here. The other day we didn't even know Kaden was paying attention and after a big moment on the show we heard, "What the heck Marie?"
  • When Kaden opened his birthday gift from his dad, a Wii baseball game, I said, "I foresee lots of injuries." To which Kaden responded, "I'll force you into an injury!"
  • Cooper has started his babbling. He has started talking to himself, and while he's playing we even hear an occasional "Hi". Of course we know that this is caused by supreme intelligence and not an exhalation of air.

By far the best thing I've heard in the past couple of days was the Doctor at my appointment today. He told me that I am dilated to a 4, and that they aren't even sure that I'll make it to when they were thinking they might induce.

Yippee!

P.S. Yeah right. We all know in about 4 weeks I'll be blogging about how I can't wait for the baby to just get here already!

6 comments:

Crazy Corinne said...

That is always cool to hear that you're dialated earlier than the due date...Hopefully she wants to come out before the induction day!

Life According to Scott said...

Yeah and what is the beatiful baby girls name going to be????

The Shavers said...

It sounds like Kaden has been spending a little too much time with Uncle Timmy haha and of course the nameless baby will be here soon I just know it!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you are anxious, but who cares if she is anything like Cooper? The wait is totally worth it. Dad/Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a labor guy anyway, but that Raymond thing was kinda funny...and, I hope I see Kaden and Mason soon! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

And I have it on good authority, today, March 3; that that Doctor still has you hangin'!! Love, mom/gma

PS...or is it baby who is leaving you hangin'??!!