Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Lovin It

This post wasn't supposed to have anything to do with McDonalds, but after I wrote in their slogan as my title, I realized something. I really would love it right now.
Anyways.
I've developed some loves lately, and here they are.

What can I say. I loved these when I was little and rediscovered them a few weeks ago.
Gotta love the Tootsie roll.


One of my favorite shows to watch right now. It's popularity with me sort of goes out the window once I've brought home my own baby, but for a while I love it. It's on TLC, and it follows families home for the first 48 hours of having their babies home. It's entertaining to say the least.



Lisa introduced me to Pandora, and I am so glad she did! It's totally free, and all you do is type in an artist or song you like, and it creates playlists for you of music that is similar.

I love it for two reasons.

1. I hear music I haven't heard in a really long time that I don't have

2. It introduces me to new music I haven't heard and now love

Try it out!




Cooper is getting mildly interested in the Backyardigans. I was surprised the other day when I turned it on. I didn't capture 1 boy like I thought I would, but 3 boys instead.

Double stuff please.


Because of this
(Thank you again Dan and Staci)


We are addicted to this.

I am re-reading this right now, and I love how each time I read it, I still don't understand everything until they work it out. Love it.

Are these loves of a person stuck inside waiting for spring/baby? Surely not.

6 comments:

The Shavers said...

I love your loves too haha!! Love ya!

Life According to Scott said...

you got a few good choices there... I for one love the double stuff oreo...

LOVE you

Anonymous said...

AND another note about Pandora, you can share the stations you create! Jackie taught me that because she was bored of hers so she had me send her all of mine! I listen to Pandora at work every day it's mahvelous. And of course, all of the other choices are fantastic, well done.
-Gins

Anonymous said...

How is the snow coming over there, anyway? Hopefully, it will be melting soon. Dad

Anonymous said...

I may think that you'd like a lot of your favorite things but I think I have more favorite things than you do!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I was pretty sure Big Tim was goin' to be on your list of Favorites...an oversight, I am sure!! Love, mom/gma

PS...3 boys and one old grandmother