Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Going Back

The waiting isn't my favorite.
After going to the doctor this week, they told us that we are still at a 4, and about 80% effaced. They keep telling me,
"You could have this baby any day!" (Which I totally don't believe)
But, the good news is, they scheduled me to be induced next Friday if she isn't here by then.
So, I was looking back on pictures of Coops when he was born, and while we were in the hospital. It seems like so long ago that he was born, but at the same time, it feels like I was just there.


Hurry up baby girl!

Also, we have picked a name, but sometimes Steven still wants to change it.

So, until she is here and answering to a name, I'll keep a lid on it.

(Except if I already told you, then you keep a lid on it.)

10 comments:

Candy Javier said...

Thank you, thank you so much for the update! I cannot handle this waiting, it is killing me. And not even a hint on the name? We miss our neighbors.

Suzi Q said...

Today you are at 37 weeks and 5 days, that's the day Cody was born! How exciting! How are you feeling? Ready?

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! So excited!!! I must continue to receive updates. Can't wait for lovely blondie baby girl Daines. Whatever her name turns out to be. (since you never told ME ahem)

-Gin

Live everyday to its fullest said...

OOOH!!!! I cant wait for her to get here so we can all see her beautiful face :)

Brynne said...

So, I'm sure you've had her, but if not...good luck!!

The Cornett Family said...

Oooo I totally know how you feel! I was at a 4 for 3 weeks with Breck, and I never went into labor on my own! It's gotta be close though, you can only dilate so much before you go into labor, good luck with everything! We're so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

We are ready for her to arrive, too. So what name did you pick? Is is Frapis, Alighoodie, or Grapnagle? Dad

Jackie said...

Where did dad come up w/ those names??? So funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I may admit that I'm not ready for all these girls but I am truly ready for this one! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

How much fun to look back on Baby Coop...it is fun how with hindsite you can see in their baby face the kid they are going to become...Love, mom/gma