Monday, February 2, 2009

Lately

Well, this week we headed over to NIC to watch Tim in managing action. We had such a blast. I don't know which we enjoy more, the game, or Tim texting Steven the whole time from across the court. Both are awesome.

This week Cooper learned to clap. We love watching his big meat paws clap, it's adorable. (First child you ask?)


Today at the doctor they told us that everything looks great, and if I progress as quickly as I did last time, they will induce us at 38 weeks!

And yes, still no baby name. My palms are constantly sweating.

8 comments:

Renee' P said...

Cooper is so adorable! He is starting to look like a toddler. Congrats!
You look so cute carrying your little girl! You will end up w/a great name!
My middle name is Sariah, if you're interested...It's a pretty name.

Ritzville RS said...

You crack me up! I love reading your blog, because I either get a smile from it, or a good belly laugh!
Just name her Weeko (it is Dakota for 'pretty girl') Because she will be pretty! She'll love it.

Candy Javier said...

I wanna know... did little she baby turn yet?

Life According to Scott said...

What about Hadlee to go with her cousin Harley...

Jackie said...

...and Halle, which is our current top choice.

Anonymous said...

A couple of suggestions for baby names. How about Mini to go with Cooper? Or how about Davidson to go with Harley? By the way, if you leave it up to Steven, you will be calling her "it" for a long time. Just pick a name and tell him what it is. Personally, I like Elizabeth.

Anonymous said...

He's the most cutest baby ever!! And the game was unbelievable!! Nothing better than that game! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Those are darling little meat-paws!! Thanks for coming to the games with us...you are one very fun family!! Love, mom/gma