Monday, January 26, 2009

The Women

I was sitting this weekend in a room full of basketball, wrestling, and a great deal of farting, and I thought to myself, where have all the women gone? As I started to think about it, I realized that for my entire life, I have lived near at least one of my sisters, and for the first time, I don't live near a single one. In fact, for the first time in my life, I am not in a ward with one of my sisters. So, I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I don't even have any Davis nieces around. Crazy.
I've been craving my lady family, so please enjoy my montage of them...with me.
Which they aren't.
(Come on guys! Someone change your life for me!)




(I love this picture because one of my sisters is getting me ready for my wedding, and another sister is fixing another sister's hair. In the same room.)




(Also, this picture is awesome because flowers fell out of my bouquet, and my two VERY pregnant sisters were the ones to bend down for me. Oops. Love you guys.)

On a side note, these pictures have caused hope to rise within me that one day, I shall not have pregnant cheeks anymore! I had forgotten that they weren't always there. (Cut me some slack, I've been pregnant for virtually two years in a row.)

I love you guys!

10 comments:

Suzi Q said...

I won't lie, I always thought it was awesome how close you and your sisters are. I sometimes wish I had sisters, but then realize I really get along better with boys. I hope everything is going well with you.

The Shavers said...

Oh my Cassie, I would change my life to be near you in a second if I could :) I miss all of our good times together on the boat and virtually every where else as well, one day we will get to be together again, I have to keep telling myself that it will happen. It will happen, it will happen, it will happen, it will!!!!!!! I love you so much!

Lee said...

Cassie I have to say you and your sisters are just beautiful! Inside and out. I love the sweet relationship you guys have together. And hopefully you get your wish.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I love that picture with your two pregnant sisters bending over for you. It is, well, hilarious, but it also shows their true character (the character that must run family wide) that they would do anything for each other...!!! I love your family and I don't even really know them.

Ritzville RS said...

Cass, you and all of your sisters are so stunning! I really hope that I can give my girls lots of siblings so that they can grow up and have each other, becuase I never had that growing up.
And you are a beautiful pregnant woman! (whether you like your cheeks or not ;)

Brynne said...

Looks like so much fun! Makes me miss MY sisters, too! You look gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Cassie, I can't say much cause I have a big lump in my throat. I miss having my girls closer, too.
Grandpa/Dad

Anonymous said...

I am way past lump to tears...I love the love...it enriches us all! Reunions! We need more reunions!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

I can't do it about "ladies!" It's impossible...I don't want to talk about it! I want to be with MEN...not girls!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Cass, I LOVED the sisters blog. I feel the same, I miss my sisters!! All of you guys, love you.

-Gin