Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Outnumbered

Things I'm Outnumbered By
  • Boys. My brother Matt and his two boys came to stay with us for a while, (which we are loving) but that makes it 5 boys to 1 girl here.
  • Gaming Systems. We had the Xbox before everybody got here, but now every gaming system known to man is used almost daily here. Some of those games are crazy!
  • Things that are breaking or broken. My computer for one, the truck's passenger window which decided to start sliding down, the Jetta's tires (we tried to go have new ones put on but couldn't even make it out of street), and my will to get ready, ever.
  • Weeks left in this pregnancy. We are getting really excited!
  • Baby names. Every time I get comfortable with a baby girl name, Steven decides that he doesn't like it, and we start all over again.
  • Days of the week that Steven is working. I miss him.
  • Feet of Snow. When is that stuff going to give it a rest for a while?
  • People who are farting. Man, boys can fart. I thought that growing up with all my sisters I'd seen everything, but they can really fart.
  • Cooper's elusive top teeth. I can see them, they can see me, but they have refused to fully come in for weeks.
  • Dishes. I used to be able to con Steve into doing the dishes, but since he's been working so much, it's all me.

Not really in my favor...

7 comments:

Peterson's said...

Haha, I doubt the snow will EVER rest during winter until you move from there! HAHA, I was wishing my shorts were unpack on Sat. 76 degrees here! But when you don't get snow you miss it!

Suzi Q said...

Boys do fart a lot! I would know, cause I fart just as much. How soon is the baby coming? I didn't see your little baby ticker thingy. Yeah that snow seriously has to suck, as much as I like snow, I don't think I like it that much!:)

Brousseau Family said...

Love the purple. . . I understand your "love" of dishes and having a missing husband. with only 3 sales reps left Matt is working LONG days. Still glad to have a job though!!!!! Props to you for living with that many boys. . . .Somehow the farting becomes second nature. . .

The Shavers said...

That just sounds fantastic! Love you!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long and you will have some female companionship. Hang in there. As for the weather, I am with you on that. Grandpa/Dad

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Cas! Make that SIX guys IF you would have me! And, second, you need to post the MOOSES!! Love, Tim

Anonymous said...

You are one gifted writer...and, remember, you may be out-numbered BUT you are not out-ranked!!! Love, mom/gma