Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Demented

Lately Cooper has really enjoyed playing together on the floor. By far my favorite part of this experience happens when I'm laying on my back and Cooper decides to give me a kiss. He crawls into a standing position, and then plants both hands on either side of my face and lowers himself with his mouth WIDE open. It has always made me giggle sort of nervously, and then I realized that a lot of people probably giggle when they receive the Dementor's Kiss.
It's official. I'm demented.
(If the above reference means nothing to you...click here)
(Also, pictures are on hold for now, my laptop is visiting the computer hospital for surgery...
I love you Dan!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Coopster is great. Who wouldn't want a kiss from him?
Grandpa/Dad.

Anonymous said...

I think I'M A DEMENTOR because I have a few problems of my own sometimes! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I couldn't even bear to read the description...only read enough to know that YOU ARE DEMENTED!! He, he! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Note...my password to post was actually a "Lord of the Rings," says Tim, but he's not sure. "hakul"...the original language of the elves...good grief!