Monday, June 23, 2008

What Shall We Have Next?

Every year we attend an event called Car d'Alene. (Coeur d'Alene, Car d'Alene) So, Car d'Alene is an event where people bring their cars that are at least 25 years old and drive them around downtown to show them off, sell them, and so on. Either way, people are parading around mostly awesome cars that have been beautifully restored. We had a great time checking them out, especially because between Dad and Tim, they could tell Steve and I what they were and how much they were worth, how rare they were, etc...
So, here the boys are. It was so fun and completely relaxing.

Until I saw this...and I started to get a little worried...
Because of this...

And this...

And these...

And another car I can't find a picture of. Recently Steve and I have been reading stories online about people who hoard animals. The people who have hundreds of cats and dogs. I have a feeling that if anyone was ever to clean out my parents garage, they would find a few hundred cars roaming around.

You guys deserve it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha cas that is so funny and so true!!!! They do of course deserve it like you say!!! Love you see you soon!

Daines said...

It would be a fun Family History project to document all the cars they've owned throughout the ages...
SJD

The English's said...

Owww, We missed it I love to go downtown for events!

The English's said...

How did you get the updates under each persons link on the right? I love that!