Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ah, the blog...

I've developed a new bad habit. When I take picture or experience something that I think I should blog about, I do. In my head. So, I'm trying to break my habit and actually blog today.

We are still adjusting to being home from the hospital. We are so happy to be home. Since we've been home, Cooper has put on about 3 pounds. We are so grateful to see his progress.

It's official. We're ghetto. Candy and I spent last Thursday with the kids, and our fabulous above ground pool. We actually had a really fun day, from which Candy and I both came away very sun-burned. Why can't I tan like I used to?!

We were anxious to get to the cabins and the water, but the day we were there it was a little to chilly to swim. So, we napped and Tim chased bubbles.
Steven had several miracles happen at church today, when all the less actives he's been working with for months decided to show up at church on the exact same day. It was so fun to watch him, so excited to get to everyone that he was flitting around happier and happier.
We are doing very well, and we are excited to experience summer!

5 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

Yea Cooper!!!! Matt and I have been wondering how much weight Cooper had gaines since coming home. I cannot believe 3 pounds though! That rocks. Anyway - way to go ghetto - it's about time. . . Hee Hee. . .

K

Anonymous said...

I love the ghetto comment. .. aren't we all just a little ghetto? I am thrilled about little Coop's weight gain. I can never say how proud I am of you that you followed your gut on that one. And I must say, I love your fabulous pool. I'm trying to imagine you and Candy in your suits "swimming" out there. Good times, good times. . . keep blogging, I love reading.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I think flitting is perfect way to describe what your husband does at church, or any social activity for that matter haha!!!! Love you guys see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that the boy is gaining some weight although us Davis's don't seem to struggle too much with that. Keep up the good work.

Ritzville RS said...

WOW! good boy, Cooper! We are so glad he is feeling better :)