Sunday, March 23, 2008

Things I've Learned From Tim

Recently, Steven and I were running errands with my younger brother Tim. At some point during the trip, Tim decided to tell us we were losers in very creative ways. I thought that they were way too creative to not share them, so here they are.

Here we have the classic well known "Loser" sign.

Here we have the "L7 Loser" sign. I think that this is from the movie Sandlot, but in the movie this sign turns from "L7" into a "W" which stands for "Weenie". I don't know if Tim knows this or if he was just told that word was inappropriate when he was little, and it's stayed with him.

Here we have the "Lieutenant Loser". Which starts with the Loser sign on his forehead and coming at you like a salute. (Memorable, believe me...)


Here we have the "Peace, loser" sign. (I don't know...)

By far my favorite...drum roll please....the "Bermuda Triangle" loser sign!

Tim is such an awesome guy. I'm so glad that we get to be close to him, and that he teaches us new things every time we're together. Love you Tim!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I remember all of the times I was reminded what a loser I was by my wonderful big brother HAHAHA he is so funny it makes me laugh thinking of the salute one....does he do it like Srg. Bilko haha :)

Anonymous said...

What a blast to think of the movements just before and just after the photo was snapped...simply delightful. Very cute of Tim and Tori...he really is irresistable....Love, grandmother