Friday, March 21, 2008

Adjusting

Okay! We've been doing great. Cooper is the EASIEST guy. He only wakes up once each night, and only cries if he needs to burp. He hates the bathtub, but we are working on that one. Steven had his first pee mishap this morning, Cooper peed through his diaper and clothes onto our bed. It was awesome because he was on the phone and trying to get me to help by making wild hand gestures that I did not understand. (He is making wild hand gestures half the time, how was I supposed to know anything was different?)
Here are a few of pictures from the last couple of days.



Grandma Davis has been a huge help. It has been so awesome to be able to ask her virtually any question and get a straight forward, logical answer. We had so much fun having her with us the last few days.

I took this picture because I wanted to show what an awesome job Steven is doing. He has been so helpful and attentive. Even though in this picture he is actually doing dishes at Candy's house...




My new favorite activity. All these years I have loved sleeping with the different neices and nephews, but it is a completely different feeling to get to sleep with your own. We are having such an awesome time. Thanks to everyone that is helping or has sent your support our way. We feel so grateful to have so many friends and family who love us.

9 comments:

leah said...

He is so sweet. What a darling boy to have in your home. Enjoy it lots the time flies by.
p.s. Stephen what are you doing for work now??

Anonymous said...

Cass! Thanks for posting...I was waiting and waiting for it! I can't believe it was so smooth for you, I'm very very glad. And I think you're right, he looks just like his daddy. I miss you guys so much and wish I could be a part of it. I have always known that this is what you were meant for, you are a mother to the core. I love you.

Toby and Tammy said...

Love that you are updating so much! Your baby sure is precious. Glad to know that things are goin well.

Jessica said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you. What a FUN thing! He's so cute and blonde and only waking up once a night. LUCKY you! Can't wait to see him in person!

Randi said...

Yeah for sleep. Dream away... We want to come see you this week now that the kids are all doing a little better. See you soon!

Monica McCoy said...

Oh, those are so cute. I am just so happy for you guys. I can't wait to go up to Spokane to see the new little guy!

Anonymous said...

So far Cooper has been on an Easter Egg Hunt, been lady-shopping, been to Costco, even attended his first Stake Conference...what a guy!! Love, grandma Davis

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so darling! What a cute little head of blonde hair he has!
Thanks for new pics!

The Cornett Family said...

Cassie!
Congratulations! Don't you just love squishy new little boys?!?! He is so sweet and cute! Make sure you get to take those naps alot! Congratulations again!