Friday, January 7, 2011

Ode To Daddy

We were so lucky that Steven was able to be with us so much during the Holiday's. The kids are trying to adjust to him being gone again, they miss him. There are some days that he is gone before they wake up and home after they go to bed. I feel so lucky that I get to be with them everyday. I never thought about how hard that must be for dad's. I love this picture because you can tell that Steven had been wrestling with Cooper (hence the cheeks), and I couldn't get Abby to leave his side.
Thanks for being such a great dad Steven.

4 comments:

dad said...

Yeah, dad's are pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

ESPECIALLY the daddy's in our family! Love, mom/gma

Toby and Tammy said...

Sweet post. Steven really is an awesome guy.

Love reading about your family! One of these days we'll have to get together. Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I wish i was a daddy but an uncle is similiar to a dad to keep everybody happy!! love,tim\uncle tim