Saturday, October 17, 2009

Big Nox

This morning my sisters and I are on our way down to Utah to help my sisters family after the death of her husband, Naki.

Naki's death was very unexpected, and we are all still reeling from the news. Please keep my sister and her 6 little girls in your prayers, they desperately need them. If you are interested in helping the Maile family, you can go to any Wells Fargo and donate money to the Naki Maile Family fund, or go the website, www.nakisgirls.com.

We are so grateful for the gospel's peaceful influence. As we all continue to work through this difficult time, it is so amazing to know with a surety that we are all children of our Heavenly Father, he has a plan for us, and we will all be together again, forever.

We love you Naki. We are all going to miss you.

7 comments:

Lee said...

We are praying for you all of your family. I am so very sorry.

The Cornett Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. We will be praying for they're beautiful little family.

Monica McCoy said...

OH, I am so sorry to hear that. Let them know they are in our prayers!

Kelsee said...

The whole Davis crew are in my prayers, especially Abby and her sweet family. -Kelsee

Brynne said...

WOW. I cannot imagine. She must be a strong woman for the Lord to know she can do it on her own. You are all in our prayers. They have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I want to be happy...Naki would want me to. Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Oh Cassie!! How wonderfullly inspired you were to bring Abby up here to rest before her greatest trial...and to give Naki and his girlies a remarkable memory-bank from which to draw until they are all together again...Love, mom/gma