Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks For The Bucket!

As much as it pains me to have Easter paraphernalia out after the holiday, I don't have the heart to take this bucket away from Cooper. We got this bucket at the Daines family Easter Egg hunt, and Cooper has loved it ever since. He has multiple uses for it, but usually it's used as a hat or a gathering place for misfit toys.
Thanks for the bucket Grandma and Grandpa!


We're still sort of in "lump" stage with Abby. She just lays around and watches everybody, but she's very cheerful and loves having anybody pay attention to her. Doesn't matter if it's her parents, brother, cousins, grandparents or uncle. What a spoiled little girl!



5 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

That kid, Cooper that is, is just so stinkin adorable. I love his little fatness. And way to find the artistic side of the crystal light spill. I don't think I could've. . . So do we think little Abby looks like. . .?

The Shavers said...

She is so alert!!! I love it! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Suzi Q said...

How far apart are your babies in age?

Anonymous said...

Little girls are supposed to be spoiled. All of you were, as I recall. Grandpa D

Anonymous said...

"Eyes as big as polka-dots!!!" Love, mom/gma