Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paul Mitchell

I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone at Paul Mitchell the School Spokane.
Today the group that Tim participates in (Special Needs Recreation) headed over to Paul Mitchell to learn about the school and to get haircuts. It was such a fun experience, and I wanted to say Thank You officially.
By far the best part for me was when everyone arrived. Everyone lined up by the front door and cheered them in. The kids loved it, as you can see.

Thanks again!

7 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

THAT is awesome... It reminds me of the AD the church puts out. That is just awesome... the saying I am thinking is "when you care to send the very best" or something like that LOL... you know what I mean... Its just touching...

Anonymous said...

That is truly awesome and looks so fun! Definitely my favorite part was cheering them into the building...love it.

-Gin

Candy Javier said...

Yeah me too, I am totally crying!! Love you Paul Mitchell1

The Shavers said...

Way to make me cry....I love those kinds of things, and am grateful for the people who so willingly participate in them. Thanks Paul Mitchell aka Daines fam!!!

Anonymous said...

Total success from this thing...so fun!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

That first little guy did "Rocky!" all the way in...and then, Jeremiah got a great spikey haircut...the smiles of the campers are great but don't miss the smiles of the professionals! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

How fun is this? They are already talking about when they can do it again. Dad