Monday, March 21, 2011

I realize that as time has passed, I've gotten less witty and introspective here on the blog. I feel like the busier I get, the happier I am to have captured cute moments with the kids that remind me of things. Take the picture below for example.

We really love our Baby B. She is steady, chubby, and somehow always smells delicious. She is our best eater, and will eat almost anything you put in front of her. She will love on anyone, and doesn't mind being tripped on. She is such a breath of fresh air here at our house, and we can't imagine what we would have done without her.

2 comments:

dad said...

Those blue eyes are captivating.

Anonymous said...

She is your very own "oil on troubled water." That was my nickname for Abby when she came along...she brought peace to my heart and our family so very many times...even when we "tripped over her!" Love, mom/gma