Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Days of Our Lives





I can't believe our life right now. I feel like sometimes life feels like it goes so slow during the times that are super hard, and then it goes way too fast during the times that are fun. Things around here are moving so fast, through the thick and the thin. I can't believe how fast our children are growing and progressing. I can't believe the direction our lives are going, I feel so grateful.
As we were putting the Christmas Tree up together the other night, I realized that at that moment our house smelled like poopy diapers and Christmas. It was the perfect example for my life right now. Right now is the best time of our lives, and of course there is the occasional poopy diaper moment, but overall, the smell we smell is one of evergreen.

2 comments:

dad said...

Let's try to get that remedied before I make my next visit, please. Seriously, though, try to enjoy the scenic vistas because the cloudy ones come often enough.

Anonymous said...

And, oh my, how fast these wee ones are growing...oh-so-fast!!! Love, mom/gma